Sumatra - 250 g Coffee Beans
Out of stock
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Delivery on 13/12/2021
- 100% Arabica coffee (Specialty)
- Tasting notes: spice and fruit aroma, mostly of blackberry and raspberry, with flower notes of jasmine
- Variety: Bourbon Mandheling
- Acidity: low
- Country of origin of the beans: Sumatra Island, Indonesia
- Coffee growing ecosystem: 1500-1900 masl in a tropical climate with high humidity and stable temperature
- Coffee beans removal process: washed
The definition of “Specialty Coffee” is given to coffee beans with the highest quality standards of SCA (Specialty Coffee Association) which involve the entire supply chain, from the cultivation of the beans to the most important principles of sustainability, respect for the environment and workers up to consumers.
101CAFFE’ Specialty coffees come from Best Italian Coffee Roasters members of SCA and are strictly and carefully controlled in every phase: from the cultivation to the whole after-harvest processing, the selection of the beans when still green, the export from the Country of origin up to the above mentioned Italian Coffee Roasteries, which give to the coffee a special personality. Thanks to the most appropriate way of roasting, the coffee beans express their best aromatic notes and features, to enjoy a cup of coffee with unique and recognizable characteristics.