Jamaica Blue Mountain - 250 g Coffee Beans
Out of stock
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Delivery from 13/12/2021
- 100% Arabica coffee (Specialty)
- Tasting notes: Floral, with an initial scent of chocolate and final citrusy notes
- Variety: Blue Mountain Wallenford
- Acidity: very low
- Country of origin of the beans: Jamaica, parish of Portland, Clarendon, St. Catherine, St. James
- Coffee growing ecosystem: 1200-1700 masl, on volcanic soil very rich in nitrogen and phosphorus, constantly protected by fog which screens the plantations from the very hot Jamaican sun and makes the beans ripen slowly. Tropical climate with Caribbean currents, steady warmth and frequent rainfalls.
- Coffee beans removal process: washed
The definition of “Specialty Coffee” is given to coffee beans with the highest quality standards of SCA (Specialty Coffee Association) which involve the entire supply chain, from the cultivation of the beans to the most important principles of sustainability, respect of the environment and workers up to consumers.
101CAFFE’ Specialty coffees come from Best Italian Coffee Roasters members of SCA and are strictly and carefully controlled in every phase: from the cultivation to the whole after-harvest processing, the selection of the beans when still green, the export from the Country of origin up to the above mentioned Italian Coffee Roasteries, which give to the coffee a special personality. Thanks to the most appropriate way of roasting, the coffee beans express their best aromatic notes and features, to enjoy a cup of coffee with unique and recognizable characteristics.