Honduras - 250 g Coffee Beans
Out of stock
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Delivery from 13/12/2021
- 100% Arabica coffee (Specialty)
- Tasting notes: Fruity with marked cherry notes
- Variety: Pacamara
- Acidity: medium
- Country of origin of the beans: Honduras, regions of Copán and Ocotepeque
- Coffee growing ecosystem: 1300-1550 masl in the shade of an Inga forest and fruit trees
- Coffee beans removal process: washed
The definition of “Specialty Coffee” is given to coffee beans with the highest quality standards of SCA (Specialty Coffee Association) which involve the entire supply chain, from cultivation of the beans to the most important principles of sustainability, respect of the environment and workers up to consumers.
101CAFFE’ Specialty coffees come from Best Italian Coffee Roasters members of SCA and are strictly and carefully controlled in every phase: from the cultivation to the whole after-harvest processing, the selection of the beans when still green, the export from the Country of origin up to the above mentioned Italian Coffee Roasteries, which give to coffee a special personality. Thanks to the most appropriate way of roasting, the coffee beans express their best aromatic notes and features, to enjoy a cup of coffee with unique and recognizable characteristics.